Dugway Proving Ground tunnels

tribute22

Reaction score
I've finished reading the book Skinwalker Ranch: The Basin Files. It makes reference to the Dugway Proving Ground (definitely real) and says it has over 200 miles of tunnels and that one or more run directly under Skinwalker Ranch. If that part is true then maybe some of the tunnels that seem to show up on ground penetrating radar are related to that. Or do those tunnels exist at all?

I've finished reading the book Skinwalker Ranch: The Basin Files. It makes reference to the Dugway Proving Ground (definitely real) and says it has over 200 miles of tunnels and that one or more run directly under Skinwalker Ranch. If that part is true then maybe some of the tunnels that seem to show up on ground penetrating radar are related to that. Or do those tunnels exist at all?
I see the authors and they are very well regarded in the paranormal field. We do know there are tunnels running all over the place in that area. Some have been found recently. Now who made them is another question.

Last edited:
dugway proving grounds is/was an area for testing nuclear, biological and chemical warfare...NBC....at the time it was built it would have a tunnel system under the testing locations for safety from exposure purposes. whether these tunnels run under the ranch , well, i dont know....lol.... theres a cool place in north georgia where they tested nuclear aircraft back in the day. (georgia nuclear aircraft lab) it had a free hanging, unshielded reactor and tested the effects on the local forested areas. some cool videos of urban explorers entering the tunnel systems and rafting through them. (after it was closed all tunnels were sealed and flooded, of course that dont stop U.E from getting in though....)

cool video, cool place to see. so regarding your question, yes, these facilities are tunneled, whether those there at dugway reach the ranch though i dont know...

Reactions: Selectric
Most military installations, especially those involved in R&D and/or with test facilities/ranges have miles of tunnels, but they are for infrastructure (electrical, steam, ESC, water/sewage) and test cell/bay support and insturmentation. Nothing nefarious, just day-to-day operations.

It's also not uncommon for there to be pedestrian tunnels, especially leading to/from headquarters and command authority facilities. We can't have General Halftrack getting his Corfams muddy from walking outdoors.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
Most military installations, especially those involved in R&D and/or with test facilities/ranges have miles of tunnels, but they are for infrastructure (electrical, steam, ESC, water/sewage) and test cell support/insturmentation. Nothing nefarious, just day-to-day operations.

It's also not uncommon for there to be pedestrian tunnels, especially leading to/from headquarters and command authority facilities. We can't have General Halftrack getting his Corfams muddy from walking outdoors.
yeah nothing nefarious, tunnels are just cool....lol..... like the ones under most asylums/hospitals that connect the different buildings, some under savannah that are amazing. and in south georgia at the now long closed state hospital.......

Reactions: Selectric
I see the authors and they are very well regarded in the paranormal field. We do know there are tunnels running all over the place in that area. Some have been found recently. Now who made them is another question.
The topic of tunnels is one of my favorites. There are tunnels everywhere all over the world. Nobody knows where they all go or who built them. It's a fascinating topic.

Reactions: Debi and Selectric