Dueling Bigfeetz

dang i thought this was gonna have banjos somewhere in the story..sigh........ i wonder which creepy pasta youtube channel started the cryptid fight club, this is the 3rd or 4th story ive seen in the past couple weeks of either two bigfeet fighting or a bigfoot and dogman fighting, all witnessed but of course no pics or evidence whatsoever...lol

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity
dang i thought this was gonna have banjos somewhere in the story..sigh........ i wonder which creepy pasta youtube channel started the cryptid fight club, this is the 3rd or 4th story ive seen in the past couple weeks of either two bigfeet fighting or a bigfoot and dogman fighting, all witnessed but of course no pics or evidence whatsoever...lol
I've seen that as well! It only takes one report and it's off to the races on who can tell the best story.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I might not think of a camera at a time like that lol. However your point is well taken. It had to happen in Michigan too ! It would make a good creepy pasta story.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity