Dude grows a pumpkin in an acrylic Frankenstein Mould!

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
This was just too dang cool, not to share.

This is amazing, who would have thought to grow a pumpkin in a mold! I am not a fan of the scary stuff, sorry Lon. I know there are many who love those decoration. I do appreciate the art and ingenuity.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Tworivers71
This is amazing, who would have thought to grow a pumpkin in a mold! I am not a fan of the scary stuff, sorry Lon. I know there are many who love those decoration. I do appreciate the art and ingenuity.
Agreed….Glad at least one person on here commented about this. This is just too cool.

Reactions: Lynne
Agreed….Glad at least one person on here commented about this. This is just too cool.
It is so unusual; I didn't think this was even possible. He has a great thing going and should make some money with this idea.

You can buy those molds on Amazon, btw. They've been around for a while, as we have a local farmer who just loves to do those! He sells quite a few around Halloween for a hefty price tag.
You can even make them look like an alien! lol

Reactions: ozentity
You can buy those molds on Amazon, btw. They've been around for a while, as we have a local farmer who just loves to do those! He sells quite a few around Halloween for a hefty price tag.
You can even make them look like an alien! lol
This is super fun. I would love to do a couple of president heads lol.