Duct tape and zip ties...

Has anyone ever used that "Flex Tape" shown in TV infomercials? It's expensive, but it's waterproof and holds like nothing else I've ever used.

I had a roll of it. My daughter was looking to make a home repair and used the stuff in lieu of duct tape. Worked great, except she can't get it off whatever it was she used it on. That stuff really sticks.
That and Gorilla tape! Try to get the outdoor Gorilla tape off something without pulling off paint and wood in the process...can't be done.

Has anyone ever used that "Flex Tape" shown in TV infomercials? It's expensive, but it's waterproof and holds like nothing else I've ever used.

I had a roll of it. My daughter was looking to make a home repair and used the stuff in lieu of duct tape. Worked great, except she can't get it off whatever it was she used it on. That stuff really sticks.
The commercials cracked me up with guy making a glass boat with the products lol. Look! i am in shark infested waters...Yahooo! lol.

I love all the flex seal products, they really work. The spray on stuff is expensive and you need a lot of it, so I prefer the tape and goop. Great product.