Dreams

He must be a bad omen you know.
This happened years ago and didn't know about Hatman until I joined here last year.I never felt him to be evil but have never thought about it being a bad omen,which fits perfectly.Thats why I like this site and chatting to like minded people with different ideas.Maybe he is something like Mothman.

Hi Kate. Actually, that buzzing/vibration sensation is often associated with OBE's...out of body experiences or astral projection. It's a common factor in those experiences. The vivid dreams you speak of....is it possible you are actually experiencing some of this in another plane/level/realm? That would tie in with the vibration. (Just throwing things out there for you.)
So that's what it is! I have had that sensation many times in my sleep!

Reactions: Kate_Blane
This happened years ago and didn't know about Hatman until I joined here last year.I never felt him to be evil but have never thought about it being a bad omen,which fits perfectly.Thats why I like this site and chatting to like minded people with different ideas. Maybe he is something like Mothman.
Hmmm, that is a good one. I remember reading about the Mothman years ago. I have really thought about that. I always found the hatman interesting especially the fact that multiple people have seen him. It's a strange phenomenon. If it's all in our collective unconscious I wonder what humans find so menacing about a man in a hat for us to see him during SP.

Reactions: ozentity
Hi Kate. Sorry I’m late to the conversation. I think Debi is right. Sounds like you are having out of body experiences. There are different planes you may be visiting. The lower astral plane is where the lower vibrational entities are said to be. You can probably find information on this here somewhere. My thoughts on the shadow beings are that they are some type of entity that are attracted to certain people for some reason. Perhaps certain gifted people have a higher vibration that allows paranormal gifts, this may attract their attention. What they want is the big question and nobody has an answer. I personally think they are not omens but are there for some self serving purpose.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Hi Kate. Sorry I’m late to the conversation. I think Debi is right. Sounds like you are having out of body experiences. There are different planes you may be visiting. The lower astral plane is where the lower vibrational entities are said to be. You can probably find information on this here somewhere. My thoughts on the shadow beings are that they are some type of entity that are attracted to certain people for some reason. Perhaps certain gifted people have a higher vibration that allows paranormal gifts, this may attract their attention. What they want is the big question and nobody has an answer. I personally think they are not omens but are there for some self serving purpose.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

It’s interesting you’re all talking about this vibration and falling sensation. I get this periodically and have my entire life. I just wrote it off. I didn’t know there was anything more to it.

Reactions: ozentity