Dreams

Thanks, I'm not too shaken up by it. It's been going on for years. I actually haven't seen any shadow people for a while I saw the hat dude back when I was a teen. I always keep the house blessed and cleansed. For the entryways, I usually keep them salted just for extra precautions. I'm just seeking out other people who have had similar experiences.

Thanks, I'm not too shaken up by it. It's been going on for years. I actually haven't seen any shadow people for a while I saw the hat dude back when I was a teen. I always keep the house blessed and cleansed. For the entryways, I usually keep them salted just for extra precautions. I'm just seeking out other people who have had similar experiences.

You sound a lot like me. I’m glad you’re not shaken by it. I’ve dealt with this for most of my life as well. Check out my thread, “portal”. Let me know what you think? There’s a link in there to some powerful prayers if you feel inclined to try something new.

I actually caught something using an emf detector I had just purchased. It’s pretty fascinating. I was able to track it moving around in my room and caught a stationary object that’s still floating in my bedroom with no logical explanation. My home is being blessed tomorrow, actually.

Portal?

You sound a lot like me. I’m glad you’re not shaken by it. I’ve dealt with this for most of my life as well. Check out my thread, “portal”. Let me know what you think? There’s a link in there to some powerful prayers if you feel inclined to try something new.

I actually caught something using an emf detector I had just purchased. It’s pretty fascinating. I was able to track it moving around in my room and caught a stationary object that’s still floating in my bedroom with no logical explanation. My home is being blessed tomorrow, actually.

Portal?

Have you ever tried using white sage? It's great for cleansing negative energy as well as keeping D-words at bay.

Have you ever tried using white sage? It's great for cleansing negative energy as well as keeping D-words at bay.

Indeed I have many times along with salt and holy water. My problem requires something much stronger, unfortunately.

I have seen the hat man and shadow ppl.
I've had the hat man visit me on two occasions and I'm telling you its no hallucination,both times at the beginning of relationships that went sour,both times I was wide awake,once witnessed by my girlfriend at the time.I feel he was there to warn me.The time we both saw him he walked past me down the hall and past my girlfriend and disappeared.Scary looking,like an old time gangster but didn't get a bad feeling off him.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've had the hat man visit me on two occasions and I'm telling you its no hallucination,both times at the beginning of relationships that went sour,both times I was wide awake,once witnessed by my girlfriend at the time.I feel he was there to warn me.The time we both saw him he walked past me down the hall and past my girlfriend and disappeared.Scary looking,like an old time gangster but didn't get a bad feeling off him.
Oooh that's interesting...my mom and her boyfriend was going through domestic violence at the time when I saw him. Soon after it got really bad. It was like things had hit the fan. He must be a bad omen you know.

I absolutely believe these things frequent us more when there is negative energy. They feed on it, they multiply it. I haven’t had the misfortune of meeting a hat man luckily. I definitely don’t want to.