Dreams

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
ok, just rambling here about some 3 am thoughts / ponderings.......
for those who remember their dreams or have vivid intense type dreams, do you dream in first person, like you are actually there or in 3rd person, more like an observer....what is the percentage of this type dreams...how do you see yourself in your dreams... if your my age or more, (50's and up) do you see yourself as older or does age never exist in your dream world?? (for some reason, this seems important)... I dunno, in trying to understand the dream realm im just trying to understand the dream method/type/process also....and like I said just kinda rambling...lol

Good questions! Well, I'm in that over 50 club and I'm always about 30 in dream state. I call that my "soul self" age. As for first or 3rd person, that can vary...even within one dream. I shall think on this a bit and add later as things come to me.

Screenshot_2019-04-22-07-50-36~2.png

Good questions! Well, I'm in that over 50 club and I'm always about 30 in dream state. I call that my "soul self" age. As for first or 3rd person, that can vary...even within one dream. I shall think on this a bit and add later as things come to me.
same with me, always around the 30 year age range, which is kinda noteworthy in how that coincides with a lot of spiritual visitations and things of that nature, is there a link with that and if so just what may that be....is that the "soul self" as you call it, the prime age that we choose to always remain or identify with.....ahhh, more to think on this.

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
I have heard that the thirty-something that we appear to be in our dreams, is called the "Residual self." If we haunt someone, we would likely appear to be that age. As for dreams, I can appear both young in some of them, and my current age now (fifty plus). I have been an observer, but also interacted with others in the dream. For years, I used to record my dreams but certain medications are interfering with my ability to remember them now, unfortunately.

Reactions: Donna K.