dreams

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i thought we could post what we dreamed about each night here.

last night i dreamed about 2 frankenstein monsters. one was nice and the other mean. the mean one was locked up in a room, but still threatening. the nice one was afraid of the mean one too.

next . . .

We are probably not allowed to interpret dreams here, but the subject is more interesting than most other psychic phenomena, of which dreams are a prominent part.
Dreams comprise 100% of our psychic mechanism, learning how to navigate them can be very useful.

i thought we could post what we dreamed about each night here.

last night i dreamed about 2 frankenstein monsters. one was nice and the other mean. the mean one was locked up in a room, but still threatening. the nice one was afraid of the mean one too.

next . . .
Mine are sort of odd, the nice one scares the mean one though. I think thats a good thing. The mean one is a liar he acts nice when really he isnt the nice one knows this I just wonder what the mean one would do if the nice one ever leaves.

Reactions: ghostkind
We are probably not allowed to interpret dreams here, but the subject is more interesting than most other psychic phenomena, of which dreams are a prominent part.
Dreams comprise 100% of our psychic mechanism, learning how to navigate them can be very useful.
You are permitted to offer your opinion so long are you don't solicit dreams for analysis.

You are permitted to offer your opinion so long are you don't solicit dreams for analysis.

Here's a rough guide;

A dream is 100% you, and about you. How you see yourself.

Yes, you might see a red car during the day, and dream about a red car that night. What you think about or talk about can also appear in your dreams. But it's still showing how your unconscious is seeing yourself.

If you dream of a red car, that car represents you.
If you are driving, it shows you are feeling yourself to be in control of your affairs.
If you are a passenger, you don't feel yourself to be so much in control.
If the car is clean and shiny, or dull and dirty, this is also an indication of how you are feeling about yourself, your affairs.

It's not so important which images or situations you meet in dreams, it's how they appear to be and the general feeling surrounding them.

From this and with a bit of practice, you'll be interpreting your own dreams in no time. Thanks, xx

Here's a rough guide;

A dream is 100% you, and about you. How you see yourself.

Yes, you might see a red car during the day, and dream about a red car that night. What you think about or talk about can also appear in your dreams. But it's still showing how your unconscious is seeing yourself.

If you dream of a red car, that car represents you.
If you are driving, it shows you are feeling yourself to be in control of your affairs.
If you are a passenger, you don't feel yourself to be so much in control.
If the car is clean and shiny, or dull and dirty, this is also an indication of how you are feeling about yourself, your affairs.

It's not so important which images or situations you meet in dreams, it's how they appear to be and the general feeling surrounding them.

From this and with a bit of practice, you'll be interpreting your own dreams in no time. Thanks, xx
so i see myself as frankenstein with a split personality? lol

Ha.Ha. Exactly, lol
But seriously, the dream does hint that there are two opposing bases of power at work in your personality.
One in the past and hope it will remain in the past.
how do you know one is in the past?

That's right, I don't, only you know. and I think your dream is worth unravelling.
well, i did dabble in witchcraft and tarot cards years ago. usually related to romance and revenge. but that was decades ago. i'm a new person now. not that i was bad before. i just didn't know how to protect myself the conventional way. lol.