Dreams & Paranormal Phenomena Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a little too critical of your voice. You sounded fine!
I agree. Debi, you didn't let an ounce of nervousness come through on the air.

Matter of fact I'd like to know more about your experiences from how you came to Wicca and why you moved on or away from it. Perhaps a small 30 minute podcast a week after John Hogue?
Let me think a bit on that. It's more the timing...am moving and closing on the house the next two weekends. Maybe the weekend after that? (Besides, have to build up my nerve again!)

Okay, guys, you win. But it has to be after January 26, OK? I'm honored you want me to share the experience, but with moving, grandkids coming for my birthday, it just won't fit in the schedule until after that date. Let me know if that works for you, DM.

Reactions: Naked Apple
That is fine! I know moving can be a chore.
I've done my share of helping people move and moving as well.

When you are ready just message me with your preferred number and I can call you via Skype to phone. That is the proper etiquette, for the host to call the guest.
We can either do live (at a late evening hour) or we could try and work out a schedule for a prerecorded morning/afternoon interview.
That way it is just the two of us and the audio can be properly edited before anyone else hears it.

I wonder just how many people will be tuning in to the to the John Hogue interview. I know John said he will be announcing it on his social streams and maybe even his website with a link to the farside website.
I am still thinking about the utilization of UStream this Saturday evening...just in case John does a Skype video.
That's fine, DM. Let me get thro the madness here and I'll be in touch and we'll work it out. Won't be able to listen live to John Hogue (darn it!) but will listen when you post the podcast. Good luck with the interview! I know you'll do great!

Reactions: DarkMatter
That is fine! I know moving can be a chore.
I've done my share of helping people move and moving as well.

When you are ready just message me with your preferred number and I can call you via Skype to phone. That is the proper etiquette, for the host to call the guest.
We can either do live (at a late evening hour) or we could try and work out a schedule for a prerecorded morning/afternoon interview.
That way it is just the two of us and the audio can be properly edited before anyone else hears it.

I wonder just how many people will be tuning in to the to the John Hogue interview. I know John said he will be announcing it on his social streams and maybe even his website with a link to the farside website.
I am still thinking about the utilization of UStream this Saturday evening...just in case John does a Skype video.
Is John taking any questions?

Hey, DM....just want to draw your attention to the very fascinating, ongoing discussion on the topic of the day "Life after Death". Imodog and Lazarus have been sharing their NDE's, and it's been very interesting. You might want to use that as a topic for a podcast. Don't know if you could convince the two gentlemen to share live, but it sure might be worth the try.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hey, DM....just want to draw your attention to the very fascinating, ongoing discussion on the topic of the day "Life after Death". Imodog and Lazarus have been sharing their NDE's, and it's been very interesting. You might want to use that as a topic for a podcast. Don't know if you could convince the two gentlemen to share live, but it sure might be worth the try.
That would be great!

Thanks Brian!
I noticed some things I could not edit just right or remove and mostly I had a dry mouth (did I ever and part of that was out of being nervous) and that is never good when recording. I had some sweet tea before the program and afterward I learned that such beverages are the enemy of a good, clean, audio recording.

I am looking into a different position for my Microphone and possibly an additional pop filter (the Rode Podcaster has a built in pop filter).

There were still some audio editing that I would like to do in order to enhance the callers a bit more but for a last precast the audio wasn't too bad.

Bob,
you're obviously paying much attention to what you are doing here..... it's getting better and better.... you've already far improved over countless podcasters I've heard who settle for so much less than you've already accomplished with the sound qualities etc.... I just listened to your interview with John Hogue.... you've got many reasons to celebrate your efforts.... Nice work ~ Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.