Dreams: Messages From Higher Self & Doorways To Astral Realms

JohnHermes

Reaction score
Dreams as far as I know have 2 aspects to themselves.

1. The phantoms projections from our subconscious which is linked to the higher self. These come in mythological forms or known as archetypes of primordial consciousness. In doing so helps alter into higher consciousness. This helps with any mental and emotional issues we have. It's also a major part Shadow work according to famous esoteric psychoanalyst Carl Jung.

2. Doorways to real realms. There's different levels of dreaming. Lucid dreams is the first step in preparing the energy/dream body for the next level of dreaming. This reality is at the root chakra level, the known physical universe. Each level of chakra is associated with each level of reality. Normal dreaming itself is associated with the sacral chakra. First level of Astral projection for example, is one level of dreaming and it associates with heart chakra.

Do any of you work with your dreams?

Reactions: SierraRocks
I usually don’t remember them. I do believe we sometimes get messages and workout life problems in our dreams.

Reactions: JohnHermes
John, I have kept a dream journal my entire life and get many of my "messages" from them. I've discussed it at length here, so I won't be repetitive here, but there are threads available here if you'd like to take a look.

I dont have a dream journal but my wife and I keep tabs on each other's dreams because we keep having either the same dream or they're connected somehow. Speaking of I'm gonna make a post on the one crazy series of dreams my wife and I had this week.

Reactions: JohnHermes
sweet. btw I don't get any messages notified when people reply. Its all good i'll just my content inbox when I sign on. Let me know when you write it please, love reading dream journals Charleh . I'm probably share one of mine when I get a good lucid dream going. Thanks Debi, will check it out! oh i forgot to mention the 3rd use of dreams. Premonitions or precognition.

Last edited: