Dreams During COVID Isolation

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I saw this on the same page as the one Debi posted for the Doppelganger story.

I had a very disturbing dream this morning, and it stayed with me all day leaving a bad taste.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Okay, I had to share this one. I dreamed that this strange woman was very angry at me, and was trying to hex me. As she approached me she had a venemous expression in her eyes, and was muttering some kind of spell. My dream self simply put my arms around her and started praying, asking her to join me. She resisted at first, then broke down crying and saying that she wasn't good enough to be loved by God. My dream self assured her that she didn't have to be perfect, just try to be the best person that she could. I woke up feeling a sense of joy and peace, and at the same time feeling convinced that this had really happened.

Okay, I had to share this one. I dreamed that this strange woman was very angry at me, and was trying to hex me. As she approached me she had a venemous expression in her eyes, and was muttering some kind of spell. My dream self simply put my arms around her and started praying, asking her to join me. She resisted at first, then broke down crying and saying that she wasn't good enough to be loved by God. My dream self assured her that she didn't have to be perfect, just try to be the best person that she could. I woke up feeling a sense of joy and peace, and at the same time feeling convinced that this had really happened.
You did good, Garnet.

My dreams are no different than usual. However I learned that if dream of someone attacking me I might be getting a cold or some sort of bug. Ive noticed that my subconscious is saying i am literally under attack.

My dreams are no different than usual. However I learned that if dream of someone attacking me I might be getting a cold or some sort of bug. Ive noticed that my subconscious is saying i am literally under attack.
I read a book about dream interpretation by Michael Sheridan about that, and you are correct in this. Dreams can tell you if you have a health issue!

Reactions: Walking Goose