Dreams are more real than anyone thought

soooo.... perception IS reality.
or are dreams reality and our waking environment actually when we sleep/rest.... if we "travel" or create our environments in dreams it seems that would take much more effort and energy than what we percieve to be "awake" or "real", but what if we have it backwards and when we are awake is actually our time of rest... as he puts it when the "branches" are closer together.. but when we sleep we actually enter "true" reality where we are free and can go forth to new worlds....hmmmmm

or are dreams reality and our waking environment actually when we sleep/rest.... if we "travel" or create our environments in dreams it seems that would take much more effort and energy than what we percieve to be "awake" or "real", but what if we have it backwards and when we are awake is actually our time of rest... as he puts it when the "branches" are closer together.. but when we sleep we actually enter "true" reality where we are free and can go forth to new worlds....hmmmmm
And now I can't sleep cuz my brain hurts from thinking about it...

My brain hurts, too, lol.

In order to wake up you must first go to sleep.......

redorblue.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I found this article misleading. I thought he was going to say we are Astro traveling to other worlds or something. Maybe connecting telepathically! But no, it was a bunch of word salad that didn’t go anywhere.