Dreaming the future

I believe that your brain does work on unsolved problems. I have awakened and knew the answer or knew where to look to solve a problem.

Good article but the headline is a bit misleading. There didn't seem to be actual predictions about the future, just the brain playing out "What If" scenarios regarding a new environment or skill.

Good article but the headline is a bit misleading. There didn't seem to be actual predictions about the future, just the brain playing out "What If" scenarios regarding a new environment or skill.
I believe in a non-local reality which our brain taps into for that extra info. The brain is a radio receiver, IMO.

This is related to my experiences if I'm not mistaken. I always feel Dejavu as I had experienced something similar before in my dreams or in real life.

So, who is the sender ?
perhaps its the thoughts, actions and events of what we perceived to be the future. our concept of time as in past, present, and future is just a self made construct. time happens all at once as separate lines. (infinite lines if the multiverse theories hold true)....sometimes the "frequencies" of one can be seen by the others....but, yeah, I really don't know.....

Reactions: garnetsilver