Dreaming Spiders?

Not sure where this fits into my view of spiders. Does it make them even creepier or does it fascinate me lol. At the very very least...you learn something new everyday.

Does it make them even creepier or does it fascinate me lol. At the very very least...you learn something new everyday.
there was an article somewhere the other day that stated that there are enough spiders that they could eat every human on the planet in less than a year.......... makes me wonder about the 6 foot rule, that you are always within 6 feet of a spider....starting to sound more and more true.....lol

Reactions: Selectric
there was an article somewhere the other day that stated that there are enough spiders that they could eat every human on the planet in less than a year.......... makes me wonder about the 6 foot rule, that you are always within 6 feet of a spider....starting to sound more and more true.....lol
I had a boss years ago who talked about the six foot rule, except he applied it to stupid people.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I had a boss years ago who talked about the six foot rule, except he applied it to stupid people.
sometimes i think that one is true also...... and then i do something that makes me realize i may be one of them....:D

• Haha
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Debi