Dream visitors

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
7Christie asks the question in Monday's Live Chat:

Do loved ones visit us while we sleep ?

So I ask you, have you had a dream visitation from a family member? Share the experience with us.

7Christie asks the question in Monday's Live Chat:

Do loved ones visit us while we sleep ?

So I ask you, have you had a dream visitation from a family member? Share the experience with us.

Are you talking about deceased loved ones visiting in dreams?

My grandma and uncle Billy visit me. I know it is not a dream because they tell me things that has happened after they passed. And told me Austin (my son who died before birth) was with them. They didn't know I miscarried it was yrs after they both passed on. And also my cardiologist has the gift and tells me he See's my grandma and uncle with me. They keep telling me stuff no one knew. It is heart warming knowing they are with me. It don't happen all the time, but mainly when I need someone. My grandma and uncle Billy both told me no matter what they will always be here for me.

I have dreamed of my maternal grandmother, too. She was inviting me to get into this really elegant elevator but unfortunately, I woke up before I could see where it would go. I have had dreams about my parents, too, who are both now deceased.

Occasionally,they all look in their early 30's too,even the ones that died very old.Just after my young brother died I had a dream we were driving a v8 car up a very steep hill,we were very happy and laughing until I turned to him and said"you died Marc" and we both vanished into a white cloud.I woke up crying.