Dream visitations

Many of us are open to dream visitations from loved ones. I'm one of them.
Ever have dreamstate visitors?
From time to time I have dreams from love ones passed away, but also people I know whom passed away. They keep being their selves in the dream but they can never speak to me when talked to and it was always irritating, but dreams are that way like going up stairs and they turn into quicksand.

From time to time I have dreams from love ones passed away, but also people I know whom passed away. They keep being their selves in the dream but they can never speak to me when talked to and it was always irritating, but dreams are that way like going up stairs and they turn into quicksand.
Thanks for sharing

I LOVE all the stories here! I know this is an old thread, but time to bring it back from the DEAD! (tee hee hee).

Hold on because this is going to be a long one. Sorry!

I remember having visitation dreams when I was a teen. It started when my grandmother passed. We would be sitting at a small bistro-sized table and chat. We'd catch up on news. It was always during Thanksgiving time too. I'd have the same dream at the Bistro table with her.

The next family member is my father-in-law, Jim (Jimmy Lee). He would show up in my dreams in visitation and I remember one awesome visit while my mother-in-law, Peggy was away. She lived with us and went to visit her sisters in Tennessee. While she was gone, I had a dream where there was a knock at the front door. I looked out and there was Jim's boat, hooked to a truck and trailer. Jim absolutely LOVED to fish and had a boat in his lifetime. I recognized the boat and and I remember I had a bewildered expression on my face thinking, "Why is Jim's boat out front?" LOL!

I opened the front door and saw Jim and said, "Hi Jim, what are you doing here? Peggy's not here, she's up in Tennessee visiting Ann and Sandy!" He said, "I know, I'm on my way up there to meet someone." So I said, "Okay." And I remember him being so bright that I was squinting and holding my hands over my eyes like a visor.

He told me he loved me and that this is one of his.......... (it really bothers me that I can't remember the rest of that sentence). It's like it's blocked from my memory. Maybe he told me something he wasn't allowed to tell me? I don't know, but for some reason, I cannot remember what it was he said after that!

So the next day, Peggy calls me from Tennessee. She tells me she'll be staying up there longer Jim's cousin passed away. Jim was raised with his cousins and they were pretty close in their lifetime. I tell Peggy, no way!!!!

She asked why I said that and I told her of my visitation dream. I knew then that it was truly a visitation dream and I believe he was on his way up there to greet his cousin and to help her onto her next journey. Maybe take her fishing? ;)

Funny though, since my mother-in-law's passing, he's not as active in my dreams anymore. I miss talking with him in that way.

Home run Donna.
I could go on, but that was a home run.

As a very practical matter, now, with what we know , what do we do with it ?

Puzzles. Continue to try solve puzzles ? Some people try and quit in frustration. But I went through all of those frustrations - it seems to me that the message is more important than the mechanism.

Me , I have learned to stand in awe of those experiences. My 2 cents.

Home run Donna.

Puzzles. Continue to try solve puzzles ? Some people try and quit in frustration. But I went through all of those frustrations - it seems to me that the message is more important than the mechanism.

Well said Paint’.

Home run Donna.

I loved this account. It is hope of continued life affirming.

Omg i love these types of stories.

I want to get visited but by my ancestors!
It is possible. Keep an opened mind and think on them. Talk to them as if they were still with you because they are and they are listening. Maybe you'll be blessed with a visit. I think they come to us in our dream states because our filters are clear. We're not going to shake our heads in disbelief. I find that visitation dreams are more Vivid and Alive. You tend to remember the details for the rest of your life. They're truly a gift!