Dream visitations

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Many of us are open to dream visitations from loved ones. I'm one of them.

Last week I had a lovely visitation from family members. It had been a difficult week, I was searching for some answers, and asked for those answers. I rarely nap, but that day I just couldn't keep my head up any more so I took an afternoon off from the forum to sleep.

My dream was vivid, and totally lucid. I had family members stop by to deliver those answers and it was lovely to see them again. Although they didn't hand me solutions on a platter, they were able to direct me to resources that would be helpful in finding those answers in full, should I desire to do the footwork in waking life.

Ever have dreamstate visitors?

I have also... usually one of my grandparents... Even more interesting to me, is that I have had many dreams of future events...all in vivid detail. Some were really good things that were going to happen to me, but also some that were horrible things that would happen. Wish I could control having good vs horrible...

I have had many dreams of future events.
Yes, I do that as well. One in particular is extremely disturbing.

I've mentioned before my father was Native and did something he called "dreamwalking". I believe I do that myself. It's an interesting experience....more OBE than full on dream state. That's when the info tends to be incoming. Even in Biblical times, it was noted that during the dreamstate, much is passed from one world to the other.

My grandfather, Poppy, died of a heart attack and died in his sleep. I found him the next morning on the floor next to his bed, with his left arm stretched out.
Two years later, he came one night, stood at the end of my bed, and said: "Take care of your mother".
That same year, my father joined an International Organization and we left the country.
Now, I have not had the best of a relationship with my mom. She kept a couple of my secrets hostage, threatening to share with my Dad for many years, until I sobered up and started our relationship in 1999.
Alzheimer's started the long goodbye in 2007;
Now I am only family here, she thinks I am her sister, it's always Sunday and so on.
I follow Poppy's message to this day.

My grandfather, Poppy, died of a heart attack and died in his sleep. I found him the next morning on the floor next to his bed, with his left arm stretched out.
Two years later, he came one night, stood at the end of my bed, and said: "Take care of your mother".
That same year, my father joined an International Organization and we left the country.
Now, I have not had the best of a relationship with my mom. She kept a couple of my secrets hostage, threatening to share with my Dad for many years, until I sobered up and started our relationship in 1999.
Now I am only family here, she thinks I am her sister, it's always Sunday and so on.
You are a woman of strength, courage, honesty and devotion. Kudos to you, sister.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Wow, thanks for sharing. You are indeed a kind and devoted daughter. May your kindness be returned many times fold.