Dream visitations

Donna Lee

Reaction score
Home run Donna.
I could go on, but that was a home run.

As a very practical matter, now, with what we know , what do we do with it ?

Puzzles. Continue to try solve puzzles ? Some people try and quit in frustration. But I went through all of those frustrations - it seems to me that the message is more important than the mechanism.

Me , I have learned to stand in awe of those experiences. My 2 cents.
Thanks Paint. I LOVE what you've said. I find on each communication I've ever had with a loved one, they sort of are unable to tell me details of where they are or what happens directly. It's like it's a secret not meant to be shared, but to be saved as a mystery for us to find out for ourselves. No helping out. LOL! One communication I received from a best-friend informed me that it was "Mad Here" which meant it was very nice and that she was enjoying herself. Something to look forward to perhaps?!? ;)

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I had one of my mother about six months (and nearly to the day) after she died. I won't go into detail because it's not something I like to talk about, but I think it offered me some comfort at the time because I was still having a difficult time dealing with it at the time. But I did, at least get to hug her one more time in this one. :)

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK...weird dream of my week. My mom came by and handed me a kitten and said it's name was Mouse.

Anyone who figures that one out gets a gold star! lol (I think my brain was on overdrive.) Some dreams are simply dreams. I think this was one qualifies.

Donna Lee

Reaction score
OK...weird dream of my week. My mom came by and handed me a kitten and said it's name was Mouse.

Anyone who figures that one out gets a gold star! lol (I think my brain was on overdrive.) Some dreams are simply dreams. I think this was one qualifies.
Debi.... next time you see your mom, tell her Donna thanks her for the giggle!

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I was feeling very down and couldn't get out of it,that night my nan came to me in my sleep.It was more than a dream,she looked about 30,she smiled and shook her head,took my hand and spun me around like she did when I was little and sad.I woke feeling like a new person,I'm sure nan visited me that night.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I was feeling very down and couldn't get out of it,that night my nan came to me in my sleep.It was more than a dream,she looked about 30,she smiled and shook her head,took my hand and spun me around like she did when I was little and sad.I woke feeling like a new person,I'm sure nan visited me that night.
Ok that was a winner visit for sure. You made my day Oz.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I dreamed that I was in a spacecraft that was being remotely controlled. It seemed to be a sort of test run, and I was the pilot who had to watch the controls and make sure all was well.
Could you see where you were flying ?