Dream visitations

Could you see where you were flying ?
That's the weird part. I was actually sleeping, and when I woke I realized that I wasn't controlling the craft, and surmised that I had just been given the task of being on board. Just as I sat up, I saw trees all around me and was afraid that I was going to crash. I stood up just in time to see that I was gliding through the trees and landing on the ground with no mishap. When I woke, I wanted to go for another ride!

That's the weird part. I was actually sleeping, and when I woke I realized that I wasn't controlling the craft, and surmised that I had just been given the task of being on board. Just as I sat up, I saw trees all around me and was afraid that I was going to crash. I stood up just in time to see that I was gliding through the trees and landing on the ground with no mishap. When I woke, I wanted to go for another ride!
So you were dreaming you were sleeping ?

I was feeling very down and couldn't get out of it,that night my nan came to me in my sleep.It was more than a dream,she looked about 30,she smiled and shook her head,took my hand and spun me around like she did when I was little and sad.I woke feeling like a new person,I'm sure nan visited me that night.
This was simply beautiful! Such a comforting visit. They are so smart, loving and caring. Never feel as though they're truly gone. Our loved ones are always with us and are still loving and caring for us.

Ozenity, when you said your nan looked about 30, it reminded me of a visitation from my father-in-law, Jim (another one, but not while I was dreaming).

My mother-in-law, Peggy lived with us and her room was off from the living room. As I sat in the recliner chair in the family room, I could see into the living room. I had an inkling to LOOK into the living room and so I turned my head, felt goose bumpy and there goes who I believed to have been my Father-in-Law! He walked across the living room and seemingly into my Peggy's room. What I saw was someone who looked a lot like "The Fonz" from the old television show "Happy Days".

I went into my Peggy's room and told her what I thought I saw and she was so Surprised and her mouth hung open. She told me to hold on. She got out a box of old photos. She asked me, "Is this who you saw?"

There he was! Looking like "The Fonz" from Happy Days with rolled up jeans, a leather jacket and slicked back hair. She told me the photo was taken while they had started dating. He had a motorcycle and would come by to pick her up. He had to have been in his early 20's. Maybe he wanted me to see him in this way to validate that it was him (to Peggy)? Peggy went straight for that box of photos and it gave her such comfort to think that he paid us a visit!

Ozenity, when you said your nan looked about 30, it reminded me of a visitation from my father-in-law,
I've heard from so many people that when they have these visit/dreams that their loved one is around this age or no age really,it's just them.I have wondered if a baby passed,what age would they look like if they visited their family.I have a feeling their spirit may transfer into later children in the family,I really don't know though.