Dream Travel

What do you all think?

I believe it is possible. Some dreams absolutely can be chalked up to everyday stuff your brain picks up on and stores. Then there are the nightmares that can be attributed to many different things as well. Then there are the highly detailed, extremely vivid dreams that do not remotely fit into anything. Let's not forget about visitation dreams. So many things we don't know, sure, it is possible to glimpse something other than here or within your mind.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I believe it is possible. Some dreams absolutely can be chalked up to everyday stuff your brain picks up on and stores. Then there are the nightmares that can be attributed to many different things as well. Then there are the highly detailed, extremely vivid dreams that do not remotely fit into anything. Let's not forget about visitation dreams.
I tend to be with you on this one, Selectric. Some dreams are just the brain resorting stuff, but I do believe there are other types that can be glimpses into elsewhere. And visitation dreams are often starkly different than "normal" dreaming.

I have posted in these forums about dream/visits from my granddaughter, and about a trip to the Applachians in a small town where I saw some guy getting arrested.

Reactions: Selectric
The one where i was sitting on some girl's bed and seeing lights from a huge building from one corner window and hearing the voices and car doors shutting behind me from another window was far too detailed to be a normal dream. Not sure 'where' that was, but that was another that involved flags. The Australia one also was quite detailed for being so young having it. Possible travel dream and included the Australian flag and Sydney Harbor.

• Wow
I have posted in these forums about dream/visits from my granddaughter, and about a trip to the Applachians in a small town where I saw some guy getting arrested.
I remember reading about your visitation and travel dreams. You have had far more of those types than i have for sure. I mentioned before of dreams i've had where i see 'myself'. Not sure if somehow it is a point-of-view thing or i am looking at another me. Glimpses into another reality or weird brain thing? Odd either way lol.