News Dr. Oz feels the wrath!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.naturalnews.com/049395_Doctor_Oz_Monsanto_Mafia_glyphosate_toxicity.html

Dr. Oz should be given a Congressional medal of some kind for his willingness to expose the truth about glyphosate on national television. In a recent episode that went viral, Dr. Oz discussed the toxicity of the biotech industry's favorite pesticide "glyphosate" -- a dangerous chemical that even the World Health Organization now admits likely causes cancer.

In response to this episode, the so-called "Monsanto Mafia" went berserk with all their usual character assassination tactics, and now they've come up with a contrived plot -- a campaign of intimidation and character smearing -- to try to silence Dr. Oz by destroying his credibility.

A letter signed by ten doctors -- all of whom have financial ties to industry -- calls for Columbia University to force Dr. Oz to resign from the university's Department of Surgery. This letter is a tremendously educational exhibit of the mafia tactics used by the biotech industry, as it essentially claims Dr. Oz has lost his mind and is now endangering the public. "Whatever the nature of his pathology, members of the public are being misled and endangered, which makes Dr. Oz's presence on the faculty of a prestigious medical institution unacceptable," the letter reads.

Much gratitude to Dr. Oz for having the bravery to expose Monsanto on a national scale. I don't watch his show, but I know who he is and that he encourages a more holistic and natural lifestyle. Hopefully Monsanto's goons will not be successful in their efforts to cause problems for him.

Reactions: Debi
I agree, Surge. Dr. Oz is presenting alternatives...he is now wearing a target. They will go after him with everything they've got.

I'm afraid you're right. I just hope his reputation will help to counter some of the attacks. I'm sure this is a good illustration of why so many others, who are fully aware of the threat posed by Monsanto's products, keep their mouths shut. No one wants to get on their bad side.

Reactions: Debi