Dowsing for Bodies

I have seen them work in the right hands. I have SLS evidence of a person's spirit guide actually moving the ends of the rods. It's one of the instances that changed my mind from skeptic to believer. But that involved direct questioning of a specific spirit guide, not simply dowsing for something as one would do for water. Interesting article.

Watched a doc where the two guys used dowsing rods. The first time the one guy stayed in the 'haunted' hotel room, he claims someone was trying to enter the room. During that 'investigation', the rods kept pointing towards the door.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Very interesting article and thanks for posting that. One bone to pick (bad pun) ,
This is the real Sherlock Holmes of France
Pinkpanthersellers.jpg

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I think it’s a good resource. I don’t know why it would matter if it’s scientifically accepted or not, finding the body is what’s important. The evidence from that point on is what can be submitted to the court anyway.

Would think ground penetrating radar be better, for you can hit on everything and anything when using dowse rods .
I did find them use full tho in confined area searches when you know its there somewhere septic tanks storm lines sewer lines power lines so on.