Doppleganger

By the way we’re your chores done in the barn?

By the way we’re your chores done in the barn?
No. Dang it. I wish they were. Like I said, the only thing that was "done" was gathering clothes in my room, where apparently I was invisible doing so! I still can't get over that.

We've had some ghostly stuff happening off and on over the years here. I'll post more about that as I find time. But I've often joked with the kids that if ghosts can bang cabinets and turn TVs on and off, why can't I wake up and find they've done the dishes or scrubbed the bathroom? Or maybe if my double could do that while I was sleeping... lol.

So another instance of my double is I had to drive my daughter and a friend to an airport about 350 miles from where we live. It was a 9 hour drive and at the end of it I was totally whipped. I had to pull over and just chill for a bit before the last 40 miles or so. I got back the next day and my renters who I entrusted to feed the animals, had asked me "I thought you were leaving yesterday?" I said "I did, I just got back". They said, "no, right about 3pm we saw you walking up by your gate" (four of them saw this). One of them said they even tried to run up and catch me but as they approached, I disappeared around the corner of the my house. They said upon questioning that it was "for sure" me (I do have a distinct look and this is my place). They said I was walking with some man who they didn't recognize and didn't get as clear a look at.

At the time they said they saw me was the exact time I'd pulled over and was so exhausted. They got really visibly disturbed when I told them that I in no way shape or form could've been where they say they saw me when they did. They all got kind of quiet and kept looking back over their shoulder when they walked down to their place like "What the hell?"

Wow that’s another mystery ? Are we able to bi-locate? I’ve heard of people being transported instantainously to a diff location but can we be in two places at once? And who was the mystery guy? What a mystery. I’ll have to consider this a while.

Wow that’s another mystery ? Are we able to bi-locate? I’ve heard of people being transported instantainously to a diff location but can we be in two places at once? And who was the mystery guy? What a mystery. I’ll have to consider this a while.
Don’t know who the mystery guy was. There is no telling what the double is. Like a phantom projection?

Reactions: ghostkind and Lynne
i wonder who the man was.
I do too. I asked the renters if they could describe him and when each tried to remember they said their head was fuzzy about him but certain about me. I guess since they wanted to talk to me they sort of ignored him and focused more on "me" (who was 300 miles away at the time on a freeway).

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind