Doomsday Clock moves closer

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Selectric
I forgot all about the Doomsday Clock. The world is and has always been in a state of unrest. Do we need yet another thing to remind us of that? Until nations/factions/ideals/whatever can all get together under the same united goals, it's just a bad marathon of the same re-runs.

Reactions: Paulm
Until nations/factions/ideals/whatever can all get together under the same united goals, it's just a bad marathon of the same re-runs.
on one hand the worlds leaders can do the impossible and shut down the entire world in the name of whats best for the people, and then in the blink of an eye take us to the brink of nuclear annihilation (for whats best for the people????? and how does that make sence....) maybe they should let the people have more say in whats best for the world...........

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: crux and Selectric
on one hand the worlds leaders can do the impossible and shut down the entire world in the name of whats best for the people, and then in the blink of an eye take us to the brink of nuclear annihilation (for whats best for the people????? and how does that make sence....) maybe they should let the people have more say in whats best for the world...........
What?! Have people involved that have no political agenda running things? Absurd! lol. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria lol. That's the main problem that needs to be addressed first.

Reactions: Paulm
I forgot all about the Doomsday Clock. The world is and has always been in a state of unrest. Do we need yet another thing to remind us of that? Until nations/factions/ideals/whatever can all get together under the same united goals, it's just a bad marathon of the same re-runs.
I agree with you on this. I don't need a reminder. I read headlines...ugh

Reactions: Selectric