Don't Know ?

Actually I know exactly what you are talking about, Paul.

I had chemistry and physics in college through the 300 series. I was a lifetime skeptic until just a few years ago. Hardcore science geek. 57 years experience as an amateur astronomer. I got into ghost hunting just because my wife enjoyed it and it was something we could do together after her concussion, she never took to astronomy, sadly. But after a few times out, I had seen and experienced things that I had no rational explanation for. We also found some local folks with more experience, and they found that I was sensing things that most people can't (or won't). I've had the feelings my entire life but always blew them off as something mundane. Our new friends, sensitives themselves, began training and mentoring me. Now I know what those lifetime feelings were all about, with a fair amount of certainty.

So I was dragged into this kicking and screaming, but wasn't so pigheaded that I rejected evidence outright. My perspective is forged from a long experience in physics and engineering, and a few short years of ghost-hunting and "what the HELL was that?" paranormal experiences.

I am still very much in a "wait and see" mode and not prepared to proclaim anything as absolute fact, but when things add up mentally, I will go with that as a working hypothesis until better data changes my mind.

As always, Your Mileage May Vary. ;)

Oz could it be that you got the headache from a premonition of the event (dove kill), your reaction caused the power outage by sliding energy and then the event happened in real time? What do you think ?

Oz could it be that you got the headache from a premonition of the event (dove kill), your reaction caused the power outage by sliding energy and then the event happened in real time? What do you think ?
I feel it was all connected, I seem to have a connection with animals and have since a kid. The most memorable was when I heard a tiny voice screaming for help. I looked for the source and found one of my goldfish had jumped out of the pond and was flipping about on the ground. The pleadings stopped when I returned it to the water, It sounds incredible but I swear this happened. My whippet comes to me silently and pokes me with her nose, looking at me I can read what she wants, I don't hear it but I can.

I feel it was all connected, I seem to have a connection with animals and have since a kid. The most memorable was when I heard a tiny voice screaming for help. I looked for the source and found one of my goldfish had jumped out of the pond and was flipping about on the ground. The pleadings stopped when I returned it to the water, It sounds incredible but I swear this happened. My whippet comes to me silently and pokes me with her nose, looking at me I can read what she wants, I don't hear it but I can.
I totally believe this. My daughter talked to the animals when she was a kid. When you go to sleep ask for a dream answer.

I had a strange experience yesterday. I was watching Tv when I got an extreme pain in the right side of my head, seconds later the power went off for about 20 seconds. As the power went off a small grey hawk caught a dove right at the window near the Tv. The hawk flew off with the dove and the power came back on. I've never seen a kill like this up close, also never get headaches. Wondering if these could be connected and maybe symbolic or something ?
Which direction did the Hawk fly?

Reactions: Lynne
breaking the laws of chaos theory and experiencing the butterfly effect.?.... energy isnt good or bad but can be used for either. there is only a finite amount of energy in the universe so any manipulation will have a ripple effect across time itself....... the whole E=mc2, yin and yang, chaos theory, newtons law of physics, such and such.....lol
Energy is not good or bad - I agree BUT there is dark energy and light energy... both are Rivers one positive one negative 'sigh' The Mirror... 'shudders'