Open Lines Don't kiss that!

You are digging a deeper hole........:smirk: Other ladies may say so, but you men are to be blind......got it? :seenoevil:
Okay, but it's hard to be blind to it when it looks like a giant caterpillar has affixed itself to a lady's upper lip... :p

Reactions: sal
Okay, but it's hard to be blind to it when it looks like a giant caterpillar has affixed itself to a lady's upper lip... :p
I need to add a chapter or two to that book we gave you....:rolleyes:

I wear a goatee, always close cropped. I never have trouble with food, unless I eat an ice cream cone. That can be messy. :D
Two of my boys have the goat, hubs has goat and stash and, in fact, have never seen him without facial hair...ever. I'm giving them ALL razors! And yes, the ice cream is a bit decorative at times on them! lol

Two of my boys have the goat, hubs has goat and stash and, in fact, have never seen him without facial hair...ever. I'm giving them ALL razors! And yes, the ice cream is a bit decorative at times on them! lol
My wife hasn't seen me without facial hair more than a few times. I've shaved it but always immediately let it begin to regrow.

Reactions: Debi