Dogman? (Update)

gotta admit, it does look like one of the characters from "Dog soldiers"...... I knew someone who would use action figures from horror and sci-fi in his photography. wonder if someone did something similar with photo-shop on this.

1654200885294.png

1654200721029.png

1654200739298.png

Reactions: Selectric
For once, a cryptid you can fight off with a rolled-up newspaper.

Funny how so many new cryptids have popped up since the release of Photoshop. A costume is also likely.

I would guess that for every "honest" capture, there are ten thousand fakes out there.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Reactions: Selectric
The more I look at this, the more inclined I am to think that it is a person with odd headgear. The joints are human, not articulated like a canine, even the stance doesn't seem like an animal.

Please Lord, let security cameras become sharp and clear before my time on this earth is done. Amen.

Reactions: Paulm
claims its from a security camera, but its not at a gate so im assuming its just a perimeter cam. there should be footage from other cams, and more from this cam also. i would like to see the video or other stills from the other area cams and from this one also. without the release of other pics im gonna suggest an advertising gimmick to bring in customers to the zoo.

Reactions: Duke
Looks like 'he' has something in his hand/claw/whatever lol. Bolt cutters? :)
Exactly what I was thinking, some kind of tool. maybe a human in disguise to break into the zoo. The legs are on the body like a dog though. A weird pic for sure.

claims its from a security camera, but its not at a gate so im assuming its just a perimeter cam. there should be footage from other cams, and more from this cam also. i would like to see the video or other stills from the other area cams and from this one also. without the release of other pics im gonna suggest an advertising gimmick to bring in customers to the zoo.
Clever thinking Paul

Reactions: Paulm
dogman.jpg

I think it's a person with long hair and/or wearing a loose garment that is flapping in the wind. Or, maybe carrying something loose over the shoulder like maybe a bag to place a stolen zoo animal? Or, a rope to climb the fence?

It also appears that the subject is looking straight at the camera which suggests that more than one photo was taken. The stance also suggests the subject was startled. So, I think he/she heard or saw the camera take a photo and reacted to it.

Last edited: