Dogman tries to enter truck

Paulm

** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
is this story 10 years old? thats about what the year and his age would lead to.... i think....(im not good at math so someone can correct me please...lol)...... wish he would have given more of a description, hight, weight, sounds, etc..... dingo is not much to go on, lol..... a thirty five pound dog would be lucky to even reach very high on a window, much less scratch it up unless really going at it...... the problem with stories being just passed on to them is the possibility/probability of them just being from a creepy pasta story somewhere.

Last edited:

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Could be just a domestic dog, a smart one. The dingo is a pretty generic dog and very mixed breeds often revert to a dingo like animal, the perfect size and build for a canine.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
is this story 10 years old? thats about what the year and his age would lead to.... i think....(im not good at math so someone can correct me please...lol)...... wish he would have given more of a description, hight, weight, sounds, etc..... dingo is not much to go on, lol..... a thirty five pound dog would be lucky to even reach very high on a window, much less scratch it up unless really going at it...... the problem with stories being just passed on to them is the possibility/probability of them just being from a creepy pasta story somewhere.
I agree it was a poorly written. The fact that the guy didn’t mention any human characteristics other than it “stood up”, makes me think it was just a hungry dog. Probably dumped by its owner. There are dogs and even cats that know how to open doors.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm

wolvie40

Reaction score
I heard of a similar encounter happening in Saskatchewan Canada on the dogman encounters channel on YouTube.

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
When I first read this thread title, I thought it said "track", not "truck", and had a mental image of Dogman trying to outrun a pack of Greyhounds. ;th