Dogman? Skinwalker? sighting near Binger Oklahoma

Being a Red Dirt Girl born and bred... I can tell you that some seriously strange things happen in Oklahoma. In this case though... there could be numerous possibilities. FIRST and foremost... Oklahoma is, and without a doubt and regardless of who you speak to or what the maps show, Indian Land. All of it. If you are working in the Oil fields you are most definitely infringing in one way or another.... UNLESS the fields are Native owned... which they are not. What you saw COULD be a Medicine Man... OR a Witch (which is translated as is to The Tribe). OR just someone out to freak you out... OR someone who had been partying all night stumbling back to the Rez.

To my knowledge any unearthly sighting in Oklahoma or else where would NOT be clothed... but then... everyday is a new day.

NO. SkinWalkers transverse ALL tribes. The Navajo legends and Tellings not withstanding... BUT... to notice a SkinWalker... you would NOT have a doubt... it would NOT be clothed... and regardless... you should avoid looking, staring, or acknowledging in ANY way... their presence. Feeds their energy ya know.
Donna, I love your posts, as always you are right on in my opinion.

I am assuming this was Elaine, and a great show.
Yes, it was Elaine. Having relistened to this show on a long drive a few months ago, I'm convinced the whole thing with her and her son was a put on. I also think a few of the callers that night were shills. I'd forgotten how many times during the show Bell said her story was legit and she was believable. I think he didst protest too much. The audio they played of them hearing Bigfeetz was over the top, as well.

All that said, this show was far and away the most entertaining show Bell did in either of his post-C2C programs. He was clearly enjoying it.

Donna, I love your posts, as always you are right on in my opinion.
Thank You Lady... and now ya know where I get my hokey accent/slang.

I was working out near google maps link related and witnessed a dog headed man. We were driving in a pick up truck north bound on County Street 2610 at 18:00 central time. Up ahead we saw a long rusty reddish haired man walking north bound, he was wearing a black leather jacket and khaki pants. Looked like a throw back to a early 90s hair band fan from behind. I was staring at him and as we passed and noticed the dudes face was a dogs. It looked like a mastiffs face with long hair. I said to the guys in the truck with me "hey that guy has a dogs head". None of the people in the truck were staring at him as we passed. So they didn't see the dog man. I didn't think much of it an figured i was tired after working a 13 hour shift and just seeing things. The incident wasn't mentioned anymore after that, just a weird anomaly. I didn't have any fear full inspiration when I saw the dog faced man, more like whatever, i need a beer.

Until two or three days later. We (day shift) were swapping out with night shift. At the meeting, their shift supervisor looked freaked out. The first thing he said is that he saw a "wolf man" at the staging pad and to not go there alone. People chuckled about it but he looked serious. I mentioned to my boss, remember I saw that dog headed man when you were driving the truck. He was like "oh yea, man that is weird". The staging area is just a field 2 miles from location were we park extra equipment. I had been to that staging pad once prior to the night shift boss's revelation to grab some iron pipes and felt a bit uneasy. I never had time to talk to him about his sighting. People wanna hurry back to the hotel after a long day working in the cold. I also have never really spoken to that guy before, I'll ask him about it next time I'm back at work. ( we do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off )

The only other thing that may be relevant is that at different locations in that area SW of Binger i would smell a skunk like smell. It wasn't like a fresh run over skunk tho, it was more like something got sprayed by a skunk and the skunk musk was rotted and more foul. I smelled it sometimes on the location we worked at and the roads around the area. I don't remember if I smelled the scent when I witnessed the dog faced man. It would come and go and wasn't ever at a specific location for long. I just think it may be relevant because people have mentioned skunk odors when talking about cryptids.

This was the first time I had ever been to Oklahoma for oil field work. So I'm not familiar with any thing over there.

Aren't skinwalkers just a Navajo thing?

Do dogmen/skin walkers/cryptids wear cloths?

Im interested in any similar situation you may have had or if you have any info or opinions on the event. Iv never seen supernatural things when I was sober before.

I did a google search for dog headed man in Oklahoma and found this witch seems relevant but not really as its dated 1982.

Oh... sorry for my manners... Hi Frac... welcome.

Im interested in any similar situation you may have had or if you have any info or opinions on the event. Iv never seen supernatural things when I was sober before.

brahahahhhhhaaaa.... I feel ya brother. Still... be careful out there.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I don't know if this is bad news or good news, but I think I know exactly what you saw-- it was a celebrity, named BearSun! I've heard a very similar story of someone mistaking BearSun for a frightening creature when catching a quick glimpse of him at night. He runs across the country in a bear suit (it's crazy but he does this for charity!), and when it's dark and you don't get a good look, the brain can really fill in the blanks on what you're seeing.

So I looked up where BearSun was during the timeframe you described. And as it turns out, he was in Oklahoma around the time of November 11th to 18th! He usually runs through rural areas, the smaller the town the better. As for the leather jacket, the black straps of backpack actually appear very jacket like. But it's also possible that he wasn't wearing his full bear suit, as he does sometimes wear JUST the helmet, and I believe I've seen videos of him wearing an actual leather jacket before.

I know this seems wild, because his helmet doesn't look very mastiff-like, but I know of SUCH a similar story where the person got a good look and found out it was actually BearSun! The human mind is a mysterious thing. Here are some pictures of him: https://www.instagram.com/iambearsun/?hl=en

I don't know if this is bad news or good news, but I think I know exactly what you saw-- it was a celebrity, named BearSun! I've heard a very similar story of someone mistaking BearSun for a frightening creature when catching a quick glimpse of him at night. He runs across the country in a bear suit (it's crazy but he does this for charity!), and when it's dark and you don't get a good look, the brain can really fill in the blanks on what you're seeing.

So I looked up where BearSun was during the timeframe you described. And as it turns out, he was in Oklahoma around the time of November 11th to 18th! He usually runs through rural areas, the smaller the town the better. As for the leather jacket, the black straps of backpack actually appear very jacket like. But it's also possible that he wasn't wearing his full bear suit, as he does sometimes wear JUST the helmet, and I believe I've seen videos of him wearing an actual leather jacket before.

I know this seems wild, because his helmet doesn't look very mastiff-like, but I know of SUCH a similar story where the person got a good look and found out it was actually BearSun! The human mind is a mysterious thing. Here are some pictures of him: https://www.instagram.com/iambearsun/?hl=en
bearsun-696x464.jpg

Not the most terrifying character.

Reminds me of the employees of Halloween "pop up" stores who would wander around cities in various costumes to scare up business.

View attachment 44473
Not the most terrifying character.

Reminds me of the employees of Halloween "pop up" stores who would wander around cities in various costumes to scare up business.
misidentification is one of the first things i look for, but in this case im pretty sure that thing couldnt be mis identified with , well, pretty much anything except an anime character.... and terrifying would be the last thing i would use to describe seeing that....