Dogman report

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Men see Humanoid with ‘Wolf Head’ in Arkansas

ARKANSAS — A man in Cleburne County says he and his friend came across a humanoid with a “wolf head”.

[​IMG]

Technician Chris Branch told Cryptozoology News that his next door neighbor was the one to actually see the creature back in February. The man specified a location but it will remain undisclosed in this report due to privacy reasons.

“I have heard it moving around but haven’t seen it. My buddy Dell one night could not sleep, it was around 2 a.m.. He said he had a strange feeling and went to check on his horse, so he grabbed a flashlight,” the 33-year-old said.

Reportedly, as he approached the horse, everything seemed normal. However, he adds, when he pointed the flashlight at the edge of the woods he noticed an unusual shape.

“It was sitting close to the ground, very still, but he couldn’t make it until he got closer to it. So, at about 30 feet or so he stopped and noticed it was moving,” Branch explains. “At first he thought it was a very big man wearing black and digging his fingers in the ground, but as he spoke to it with a very loud voice, this thing stopped what it was doing, looked at Dell and made eye contact.”

He goes on to say that when his neighbor realized it was not a human being, “fear came over him”.

“He backed away from this thing. He knew it wasn’t a bear or a dog, he was more of a body builder with a wolf head”.

The man says everybody in the area “thinks they are crazy or on drugs” but that he has also heard the creature moving at night.

“I have heard it growl and seen claw marks in the trees around. I know what I have heard and Dell knows what he saw. This is no lie.”

Full story at site

Paulm likes this.
  2. Timothy Ochoa

Timothy Ochoa
    Expand Collapse

very interesting! especially the part where the best he could describe it was saying "body builder with a wolf head" yeah sounds like a dogman. a scary sight to see at 2 in the morning at night for sure.

Lynne, 7Christie, Paulm and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

These things seem to be living on the edge of civilization. So many reports are being made. What are these creatures ?

Timothy Ochoa and Charleh like this.
  4. Benway

Benway
    Expand Collapse
    "........."

Is it possible that it was a bodybuilder in a full wolf mask? Furries* exist as a fetish and cosplay a lot. That subculture has it's weirdos like any other. Is this a Furry guy being disturbed and the noises are actual animals or the guy making noises?

*People who roleplay as anthropomorphic animals either for fun or in a kinky way. Muscley guy with wolf head is a popular male persona** with them.

** Or 'fursona'

Look, I just know things, okay? :eek:

#4 Benway, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Lynne and Debi like this.
  5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

LOL I know about them as well as I know somone who is a "furry". It was all new to me and I only have his explanation on this! But, you do have a point on this, Ben. It's possible!

6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Friendly Neighbourhood Demon Hunter
    Tier-1 Mod

Ben don’t ever use that f word (fursona) again :mad: :p

But furry masks tend to be fuzzy and friendly looking. I doubt this thing looked friendly. Let me check out the link though.

Benway likes this.
  7. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Friendly Neighbourhood Demon Hunter
    Tier-1 Mod

Yup. Doesn’t seem even remotely friendly looking :eek:

Benway likes this.
  8. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Nah, gotta be a dogman/werewolf.......in rural backwoods Arkansas the chances of survival, even acceptance are better for a werewolf than they would be for a furry.....lol

Lynne and Debi like this.
  9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

EXELLENT DEDUCTION!!!!!!!