Dogman Dream

They were outside trying to attack me. I was trying to escape through a upstairs window. I heard one Dogman say to the others "move". They were on all fours, they looked like big dogs.
Hello Light Side and welcome to the forum. Is this a recurring type dream or was this only a one-off occurrence?

They were outside trying to attack me. I was trying to escape through a upstairs window. I heard one Dogman say to the others "move". They were on all fours, they looked like big dogs.
Light Side, that is quite a statement to just leave here without any background or further information. Could you please elaborate on the circumstances of this event?

The title says "Dogman dream" so I think this was a dream you had. It would be interesting to know if you had anymore dreams about those dogmen cryptids. Have you seen any?

sounds like just a dream, have you recently watched any werewolf movies, regularly frequent any podcast/channels of such. i doubt its anything to be concerned about. what do you think the reason would be for this type of dream/nightmare? any back story as Lynne asked above?

Okay. What the h*ll is a dogman???
werewolf 2.0 , people no longer believe in the possibility that someone could actually change so they just created an entirely different species....... nevermind the fact that a group/pack of apex predators roaming the forest wouldnt draw much attention......lol.....

Last edited:
werewolf 2.0 , people no longer believe in the possibility that someone could actually change so they just created an entirely different species....... nevermind the fact that a group/pack of apex predators roaming the forest wouldnt draw much attention......lol.....

Man... it is hard to keep up. lolol
I have spent way to much time... tracking a 'bigfoot' thing from across the country that is ANYTHING but a 'bigfoot' thing. I mean. Shadow People everywhere... Mayhaps some Rock Giants... along with.

It make's me truly amazed... that people just walk into area's recording what they wish to See... while surrounded with every and any possible 'Caution... this is NOT 'bigfoot' idiots... This is all around you and not for your consumption...

I'm sorry... but, instead of running toward your personal vision of the unknown... might best be Seeing and running like h*ll out out out...

Because... and take it from One who Knows... Walking though a Door by accident... is iffy at return. Doing such on purpose... well... Well.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm