Dogman Dream

running toward your personal vision of the unknown..

peaople seldom understand that their vision of the unknown and the real unknown are usually not the same. all they need is one poorly written paragraph from a book by someone just as clueless and instantly they are experts off to get a saturday night thrill........

Reactions: ozentity
Okay. What the h*ll is a dogman??? I mean, really people. lololollol
I think werewolves are dogmen as Paul said. I do believe that people can transform through their own psyche. We all know they can change mentally but if emotions are that strong in some people I believe physically as well. I believe it has to have a deeply evil element for this to occur. I don't believe getting bitten by one will transform you though, I think the bite thing is all about dipping into an evil realm.

Reactions: Paulm
On the Dogman topic, I have no idea what they are, but it I do not discount the eyewitness accounts. There are always weirdos who will make stories up for attention and notoriety, but overall, not everyone is lying. I do not presume to have the answers, but people are seeing stuff in the woods. Weather they are interdimensional beings, demons, or real creatures, people want to know what they are. I am not willing to disregard the testimony of the average person.

Reactions: ozentity