Dog Acting Bizarre

Hi ,so sorry you had to go through that with your dad and so very sad for your mother to have such memories of him trying to be violent towards her at the end of his life. My personal theory is that your father's energy as he got ill attracted a/few of the wrong kind of beings that can stay close. It could also just be like suggested before that your dad returned to visit. With the little experience I have where there is one spirit often will soon follow. It is like a store or coffee place. When there is no customer and the place look empty no one steps in, but as soon there is one or two others will soon follow ;)

I have experience too that dogs, cats, birds, horses reacts, sees something that often the human eyes and mind can't. Good thing we have them :)

That's an interesting theory Garnet,do you think they somehow slip through unseen when your loved ones open the door,it's a scary thought.
I believe that theory is true and it can be an unsettling experience. So my dad was brilliant at carpentry and the garage often smelled like sawdust when he was working in there. A year after he passed my room had this heavy scent of sawdust which I would believe was my dad letting me know he's there. But then when doors start opening and slamming, and objects get knocked off surfaces, one can only imagine who or what else came through and why they're doing the things they do. Worst was my 2010 experience when several pets passed away rapidly for different reasons, and when they 'visited' it appears a lot of other entities followed and made their presence known.

I believe that theory is true and it can be an unsettling experience. So my dad was brilliant at carpentry and the garage often smelled like sawdust when he was working in there. A year after he passed my room had this heavy scent of sawdust which I would believe was my dad letting me know he's there. But then when doors start opening and slamming, and objects get knocked off surfaces, one can only imagine who or what else came through and why they're doing the things they do. Worst was my 2010 experience when several pets passed away rapidly for different reasons, and when they 'visited' it appears a lot of other entities followed and made their presence known.
Yeah,you know your dad wouldn't want to hurt or frighten his kids.One time I asked for my passed brother"s help and he did come but I felt it was wrong to ask,maybe for that reason.

That is what I fear, now that my cat has come back to comfort me at night. Lately, it doesn't feel like her, and I feel uneasiness, which I didn't feel when she first started visiting. It is getting to the point where I dread bedtime because whatever it is is keeping me awake most of the night.

That is what I fear, now that my cat has come back to comfort me at night. Lately, it doesn't feel like her, and I feel uneasiness, which I didn't feel when she first started visiting. It is getting to the point where I dread bedtime because whatever it is is keeping me awake most of the night.
I would go with your gut. Tell your kitty you are ok now and to cross over, then say the St Michaels prayer before going to sleep.

I know we can NEVER replace a loved one but a new kitten that needs a home might be a lovely addition to your life.
Yes, we are planning to get two cats this time, so that they can keep each other company, too. Last night I blessed the room with sage in case there were any unwanted energies there, and had a much better nights sleep! We will be moving in about a month, and after we are settled, we will adopt more companions.:cool:

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity