Does your pet see ghosts?

Well, that's almost what we did. We went over to the apartment, picked up my niece and her mom and brought over to our place, where she thankfully didn't report seeing anything.
Is this what started your interest in the paranormal?

Is this what started your interest in the paranormal?

Not quite. At the time it spooked me as well. I had been interested in it before then. My greater involvement with it only occurred a couple of years after that. In our culture, paranormal occurrences, such as black magic and jinn are deeply connected. So that and an opportunity to get checked for any affliction is what I'd consider my turning point here.

How about yourself?

Sorry Debi, it looks like I derailed your topic.

Reactions: Lynne
Not quite. At the time it spooked me as well. I had been interested in it before then. My greater involvement with it only occurred a couple of years after that. In our culture, paranormal occurrences, such as black magic and jinn are deeply connected. So that and an opportunity to get checked for any affliction is what I'd consider my turning point here.

How about yourself?

It happens. If you want, feel free to PM me Soul.

How about yourself?

Long story short, I’ve had negative paranormal experiences all my life. Also as a teen I’ve done things that I’ve come to regret, like building and using a ouija board. Now I just work on learning to protect myself and keep the demonic shenanigans out.

It happens. If you want, feel free to PM me Soul.

Well, I just wanted to apologize for derailing, though it has been a great discussion with you.

Long story short, I’ve had negative paranormal experiences all my life. Also as a teen I’ve done things that I’ve come to regret, like building and using a ouija board. Now I just work on learning to protect myself and keep the demonic shenanigans out.

This feels familiar, though a lot of what prompted me to look into it was more of things more directly affecting other people than myself. And of course minus the Ouija board.

Reactions: Charleh
I believe they absolutely do. A study was done a few years back that proved that some animals including dogs and cats do not have the ability to block infrared light as humans do. In conjunction, I also believe their minds are simpler and more open.
Many years ago I had a spirit follow me home from one of my cases. Out of literally nowhere one evening my dog walked out into the dining room, poised himself, growled and barked for almost a minute long at something he was apparently seeing near the ceiling. I'll be honest it gave me chills watching him react this way. He's a smart dog who doesn't miss a single thing. Whatever he was seeing, he was absolutely fixated on it.
He never did anything like that before that evening or since then. Also years ago, during a client interview their dog out of nowhere stood up and growled at something invisible to the rest of us. He was looking down low almost towards the baseboard. The interesting thing is, my k2 sitting on the table got a high reading at the exact same time. As soon as the clients dog stopped, so did the high emf reading.

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
I believe they absolutely do. A study was done a few years back that proved that some animals including dogs and cats do not have the ability to block infrared light as humans do. In conjunction, I also believe their minds are simpler and more open.
Many years ago I had a spirit follow me home from one of my cases. Out of literally nowhere one evening my dog walked out into the dining room, poised himself, growled and barked for almost a minute long at something he was apparently seeing near the ceiling. I'll be honest it gave me chills watching him react this way. He's a smart dog who doesn't miss a single thing. Whatever he was seeing, he was absolutely fixated on it.
He never did anything like that before that evening or since then. Also years ago, during a client interview their dog out of nowhere stood up and growled at something invisible to the rest of us. He was looking down low almost towards the baseboard. The interesting thing is, my k2 sitting on the table got a high reading at the exact same time. As soon as the clients dog stopped, so did the high emf reading.
Never heard of an experience where a dog reacting to a spirit coincided with an EMF spike! This is an awesome confirmation Spectre

Reactions: Spectre80 and Debi
You may derail anytime. It happens here quite often and I consider it all part of the discussion process. :)

Proceed at will.
Maybe this should not apply to me.:p
Fascinating reading what you two have to say.