Does weather influence the paranormal

It's also possible weather can affect your perception of what you see/experience. During our night at Waverly Hills, there were strong storm cells and lots of lightning in the area. The lightning created numerous instantaneous shadows and "snapshot" views within the open facility that were, at least initially, unnerving. The most striking was seeing a tree limb bring blown around through an empty (no glass) window in a door at the far end of one of the patient wings. With each lightning flash, it would look like someone (or something) was leaning into/looking in the window. We figured out what we were seeing only after viewing the image multiple times and eventually getting to the door and standing outside on the landing during flashes.

We also heard a noise my daughter's friend (a nurse) thought sounded like someone softly grunting in pain. We eventually found what she was hearing, a slow dripping of rain into one of more cavernous areas of the facility. It produced a dull, echo like reproduction of the sound of the water hitting the concrete floor. It never sounded like a person to me, but she agreed what we found was what she had heard.
Duke were you a ghost investigator?

Duke were you a ghost investigator?

I'm a trained investigator, but I don't claim to be a ghost investigator. My daughter and her friend wanted to hit some of the more noteworthy haunted sites, but wanted me to go with them. We did Waverly Hills, Mansfield Reformatory, Prospect Place, and a few other local sites. I've also helped a former coworker, a retired USAF officer and engineer, with a few of his investigations in his small rural community, but I mostly helped set up equipment and kept him company.

Reactions: Debi
I'm a trained investigator, but I don't claim to be a ghost investigator. My daughter and her friend wanted to hit some of the more noteworthy haunted sites, but wanted me to go with them. We did Waverly Hills, Mansfield Reformatory, Prospect Place, and a few other local sites. I've also helped a former coworker, a retired USAF officer and engineer, with a few of his investigations in his small rural community, but I mostly helped set up equipment and kept him company.
Duke you really are an asset here. I enjoy reading your imput. I see now it has even more credibility.

Duke you really are an asset here. I enjoy reading your imput. I see now it has even more credibility.

Thank you, Lynne, for the kind words. Very nice of you to say.