Does She Appeal to You ?

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Who remembers the 1960's TV series "The Avengers". Hope that you enjoy this look back. Pay attention to around time stamp 17 minute where we hear about the introduction of Mrs Peel, Emma Peel, much like her name sake avatar on this forum, she is appealing. We learn here how the show came up with Mrs Peel's name.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Who remembers the 1960's TV series "The Avengers". Hope that you enjoy this look back. Pay attention to around time stamp 17 minute where we hear about the introduction of Mrs Peel, Emma Peel, much like her name sake avatar on this forum, she is appealing. We learn here how the show came up with Mrs Peel's name.

I know a little more about everyone then I will ever admit. Things must be that way for security purposes.

Reactions: Lynne
This show came out right around the time I was born but I remember watching the reruns as a child. Great show !us Americans have John Wayne and the English have Patric mcknee.

Reactions: 7Critter
No doubt that Emma was a hottie. Ya gotta live the Catwoman esque black leather.

I'm guessing that you fellow Game of Throne devotees know that the role of Lady Olenna was played by Rigg?

Which serves as another reminder that nothing kicks our ass like Time does!

game-of-thrones-queens-justice-olenna.jpg

Last edited:
At 79 she seems to have accepted her age unlike many actresses that have had a ton of face lifts. I like her and there is still that fun spirit behind those eyes.

Reactions: Paintman