Does Cryptobotany Exist?

There was a pic i took of a tree that i imagine was burnt due to a 'controlled burn'. It had a hole through the center of the trunk...looked cool. When i turned around to find it, i couldn't. So go up to certain part of trail and turned around and eventually found it. I guess perception wise it was easier to spot heading in one direction. If trees/plants get up and move around...it's day of the triffids time lol.
How do you know it did not move? ;bg3

"Hawthorn trees are also known as 'fairy trees'. It is believed that fairies (or the sidhe) live underground and in certain trees, namely the hawthorn. Even in modern times, one often sees a lone tree in the middle of a field; farmers and landowners are reluctant to cut down hawthorn trees for fear of disturbing the fairies. Roadworks and motorways are often diverted around fairy trees for the same reason."

link
Good link, I knew there was something about faries and trees moving. The elemental world seems to be able to alter time and space... if real. I think there is something to it.

Reactions: Selectric and crux
With my new interest in cryptobotany, I thought I would start with a relatively easy research project. There is rumored to be the infamous 'kite eating tree' as illustrated here by 'some guy' name Charles Schulz. I am told it is relatively easy to find if you use the right 'bait'.
kiteeating02.jpg