Does constant mind chatter implies possession???

Typically influence from a malevolent spirit involves bad suggestions. Usually the voices will give you very negative thoughts. Some people say the voices suggest harming yourself or others. It doesn't sound like that is what's going on.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Mandar, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.Herbal Jaguar posted a thread called "Possibly Heavily Affected." What you and he are experiencing dovetails. He is trying to break a pattern of intrusive thinking. Several members addressed the topic from a paranormal angle. I have great respect for their insights, and what they say - you can take that to the bank.

I took a psychological approach in the sense that our thoughts and emotions can feed a negative entity and make the situation worse. I included personal anecdotes and observations of others with a similar problem. Concrete techniques that you can use right now. And some questions you can ask yourself to better refine your goals.
I wish you well.:)

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
simple answer, yes. But not all constant mind chatter always conclude in possession.