Does anyone have this ability?

I attend lots of estate sales for my business which are usually held in private homes. So, I am in other peoples' houses quite a lot and often they are people who have recently passed away. I am usually too busy doing what I came there for to notice but in quiet moments the feelings and pictures of former residents do pop up. And, you can tell a happy or unhappy house as soon as you walk in, usually.

I also don't buy things from hostile or creepy sellers. I don't want stuff with their "vibes" all over it. I learned long ago that such things are best avoided.

I have some sort of affinity for metal things. I'm not sure what it's called but to me, a lot of metal tools and weapons seem to somehow be alive. When I make a knife I put a piece of myself into it. I am a machinist/metalsmith and have made a lot of knives and weapons. My personal ones are always marked with my blood at some point.

I attend lots of estate sales for my business which are usually held in private homes. So, I am in other peoples' houses quite a lot and often they are people who have recently passed away. I am usually too busy doing what I came there for to notice but in quiet moments the feelings and pictures of former residents do pop up. And, you can tell a happy or unhappy house as soon as you walk in, usually.

I also don't buy things from hostile or creepy sellers. I don't want stuff with their "vibes" all over it. I learned long ago that such things are best avoided.
I get what you are saying! When we were house hunting two years ago, I could tell if a house was worth looking into by touching the front door. If I picked up disturbing images or vibes, I would steer away from that property.

I get what you are saying! When we were house hunting two years ago, I could tell if a house was worth looking into by touching the front door. If I picked up disturbing images or vibes, I would steer away from that property.
Your sensitivity is on another level but a lot of people seem to feel energy from houses, even people that normally don't pick up on things.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Your sensitivity is on another level but a lot of people seem to feel energy from houses, even people that normally don't pick up on things.
I agree. Lots of times I have heard of people feeling bad vibes from a person or a place, who weren't otherwise particularly sensitive.

I think that almost all people are born with special abilities but their parents and our current culture force them to set them aside. Kids now are not allowed the sort of freedoms that children of the past had. They are "raised" like chickens in mass in daycare. This tends to stomp out a lot of the individuality that used to be common.

Just as one example, when was the last time you heard about a kid with imaginary friends? It was common when I was little and my daughter had a couple of them until she went to school and they had to stay home and couldn't go with her. We made SURE of that every morning for quite a while. LOL, they were not just her "imaginary" friends, it was sort of like they were also our other "imaginary" kiddos. Things like this are allowed when YOU are a stay-at-home Mom or Dad but just can't survive daycare.

I wonder how many "sensitive" children are forced to stop seeing and hearing the voice from other places now. Sensitivity is the source of most of the paranormal abilities. My family line had water Witches as a common thing in the far past but it died out with the last three generations. My Great Grandfather located water wells for the city, county, and state.

People used to have a ton of time when they had nothing much to do mentally other than just "ponder" and wonder about things. There was no radio attached to the ass of a mule. Now people are never allowed the peace and quiet that used to be what most people considered to be the normal state of existence. There are always outside things vying for their attention. The small quiet voices can no longer be heard and we have lost the ability to listen for them...