Does anyone have this ability?

cool article. ive never really compartmentalized this as a separate ability. or thought to label it in itself. everything we touch, write, do, etc... leaves a bit of our energy, if emotion or passion is involved the stronger it will be. ive never tried to read just certain objects but im sure everyone has had experiances of just feeling that something or some place, house, road etc.. just isnt right somehow.. picking up on energy of people we know, even across great distance isnt all too hard, maybe for people who can read others there is a built in filter of sorts to weed out the more mundane objects unless focused on or honed to be picked up on more readily.. good read and interesting article

cool article. ive never really compartmentalized this as a separate ability. or thought to label it in itself. everything we touch, write, do, etc... leaves a bit of our energy, if emotion or passion is involved the stronger it will be. ive never tried to read just certain objects but im sure everyone has had experiances of just feeling that something or some place, house, road etc.. just isnt right somehow.. picking up on energy of people we know, even across great distance isnt all too hard, maybe for people who can read others there is a built in filter of sorts to weed out the more mundane objects unless focused on or honed to be picked up on more readily.. good read and interesting article
Very good points Paul. You have me re thinking this. I have read the “vibes” of people, places and even things. I have passed on purchasing antiques I felt had an “off” vibe. I guess I was thinking in terms of getting a historical read of past owners or events.

I don’t have any paranormal abilities that I am aware. Garnet do you have this ability?
Yes, I do. Sometimes I can close it off, but there was a time when I couldn't borrow books from the library because I would get flooded with unwanted info. If I touch a doorknob, I can usually picture the last person to touch it, if I am focused.

If I touch a doorknob, I can usually picture the last person to touch it, if I am focused.
What I get isn't even close to that, I'm wondering if it's just psychosomatic with me ? I think that's the word, lol.

What I get isn't even close to that, I'm wondering if it's just psychosomatic with me ? I think that's the word, lol.
Not sure what word you mean, but if you can pick up information, then you have this ability! Once, I had a nosy landlady who liked to poke around people's apartments when they were out. One day I came home, touched the doorknob, and saw her face in my mind. I doubted at first, but then when I entered, I saw a long strand of blond hair on my door mat. Her hair was blond. I asked her not to enter my home without my permission, and she of course denied it!