Do you...

But scrapple is way better than Spam :) Keep forgetting it is not sold everywhere and is a regional thing. Every time my parents come up from FLA, i takethem out to breakfast and my mom always orders it since she can't get it there.
I have never heard of scrapple.

I love breakfast but usually am too busy to bother. I’ll grab a piece of toast and a cup of tea to get by.

Maybe we could get Critter to explain scrapple's southern Ohio cousin, Goetta.
My Cincinnati Mother-in-law made it and it was delicious. She ground pork and beef, but I don't know the rest of the recipe. I have been trying to get my sister-in-law to make it when we get together.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
My Cincinnati Mother-in-law made it and it was delicious. She ground pork and beef, but I don't know the rest of the recipe. I have been trying to get my sister-in-law to make it when we get together.
Sounds like sausage

Coffee only... til I get nauseated from too much coffee... about 11:00 a.m. give or take.

UNLESS

You can set a really, REALLY, good omelet on my plate. lol

The key to my heart, has always hung out in a full out, put it in there, make it gooey with cheese, browned to golden brown on the outside (while absolutely done on the inside) omelet. 'ahhhhhhhh'