Do you sing?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, we've established who can and who cannot dance! Now, do you sing? Better yet, CAN you sing? Or, as in Bob's case, SHOULD you sing? Are you one of those who sings in the car? The shower? Do you make up words as you go?

Or are you at lead singer in a band level???

The Bible says to "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord"....it says nothing about being on key. :) So, fess up!

Oh, I LOVE to sing Italian Opera!!:eek::D The volume must be loud to enjoy both singing and the music...I have been into opera since I was probably 6 or 7 years old...
Opera! Wow! I didn't see that one comin'! Very cool, Noble.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I have to admit I used to bust into a song at work sometimes when it would get too quiet .I would be working on a house ( construction ) with another guy or two and bust into Christmas song in the middle of the summer ,or something totally made up .Many times just to startle the guy next to me ,and make them laugh.

The Bible says to "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord"
Not me. I've been told God thinks my singing is offensive. My Grandpa used to take me to Church as a kid. I sang, one time. Pop gave me the stink eye.:(
Took Mom to the local symphony Christmas concert this year. They had a sing-a-long part of the program. I joined in. We sat so close to the choir and orchestra that Maestro took a swipe at me with his baton.:confused:

Not me. I've been told God thinks my singing is offensive. My Grandpa used to take me to Church as a kid. I sang, one time. Pop gave me the stink eye.:(
Took Mom to the local symphony Christmas concert this year. They had a sing-a-long part of the program. I joined in. We sat so close to the choir and orchestra that Maestro took a swipe at me with his baton.:confused:
Sticking with the dancing, are ya? lol

I have to admit I have been a Karaoke fan for 20 years. I sing, my kids sing, we all sing. I ran Karaoke shows here in Phoenix 15 years ago and it was so much fun. Singing brings joy.

I have to admit I have been a Karaoke fan for 20 years. I sing, my kids sing, we all sing. I ran Karaoke shows here in Phoenix 15 years ago and it was so much fun. Singing brings joy.
Wow! I'm impressed!! I used to sing but now not so much. But when our DJ hits certain tunes around here, I do find myself humming along.

Reactions: Mokey