Do you prefer...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Do you prefer to be the leader of a group or just part of the group?

Have you ever been "volunteered" to be the leader?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I don't know how it happens, but I have always been "volunteered" to be the leader of things. Maybe it's because I speak my mind or maybe it's because as the oldest of 4 siblings I just look like I should organize things, but even keeping my mouth shut has never kept me out of being tapped for leading. I do put my all into things when in charge, but the few times I've been able to just sit back and be part of a group have been kinda nice! lol (Or, as a good friend of mine once said, I don't know how to say no and avoid it! lol)

I don't know how it happens, but I have always been "volunteered" to be the leader of things. Maybe it's because I speak my mind or maybe it's because as the oldest of 4 siblings I just look like I should organize things, but even keeping my mouth shut has never kept me out of being tapped for leading. I do put my all into things when in charge, but the few times I've been able to just sit back and be part of a group have been kinda nice! lol (Or, as a good friend of mine once said, I don't know how to say no and avoid it! lol)
Same with me.

same here, I dont usually volunteer to lead but somewhere along the way I usually spout off something like "Oh my gosh people, really?????? look, this is the most sensible solution......" or something along those lines.... and instantly Im somehow now in charge....lol... I hate jury duty for this very reason.....lol... have been in lead positions in the past and i guess that still shows through at times, even though i try to put forth a laid back, easy going image..... there is still that "other me" that can only tolerate so much indecision...