Do you know this?

Celestialwolf

Reaction score
I have a Friend who has these demonicish creatures that have been following her for a while now. We went for a walk to night and they had appeared and followed us home. The most they had done was sniff me but backed away after beening told off by me. i just want to know what i am dealing with and advice on getting rid of him.
20190926_022247.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Spooky.
Hi and welcome aboard.
This is just my two cents on the matter. Throw everything including the kitchen sink at that thing. Holy water and getting the house blessed. Your local clergyman can take care of that.
Not to sound like a prude, but this helps on hard cases. Substitute the seven deadly sins with the four cardinal virtues.

I didn't see it but I felt it. She has been seeing these things for a while from what she told me. As of late she been pushed down quite a few times and there was no one behind her. She has been having a reoccurring nightmare where she winds up in a meadow with a barn. Inside the barn there is a table that has a long table clothe in the middle of it and on that there is a chalice and a dagger. There is also a woman wearing a Blue pendent. Possible lapis. She says the woman's name is Elizabeth. When she was telling me more detail the creature started to look angry she said. Which means to me that her dream and the woman and the creatures all share a connection. But even though the creature got angry it didn't move from its spot across the room. It was like it didn't know what to do or that it wasn't allowed to do anything but watch. But that is just my theory.

I have to ask so please don’t be offended, has your friend been checked out by a psychologist ? Medical dr.? We have to eliminate the other possibilities first. Nightmares and dreams can be a form of oppression. Do you think she’s opened the door in some way to the negative realms?

My advice to her would be to read the suggestions posted above. She seems like help is needed.

Yeah she has been check out and what not. And like I said I had felt the negative energy so I believe her.

Reactions: Lynne