Do you have

Tia

Reaction score
A favorite song that refers to something paranormal?

Mine is a song called "Laurie" (strange things happen in this world) by Dickie Lee, It came out the year I was born and was actually one of the first songs I ever learned. And once I learned about how the song was created I was definitely addicted to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter

Mine is a song called "Laurie" (strange things happen in this world) by Dickie Lee, It came out the year I was born and was actually one of the first songs I ever learned. And once I learned about how the song was created I was definitely addicted to it.
I like the night, i seem to come to life.

No but I’m a supernatural fan and I happen to really love this song

Reactions: 7Critter and Tia

Hi Tia. I can see why you like that song. You will find that music is important to many members on this forum. Welcome and hope to get to know you as you explore and post.

Reactions: Tia and Lynne

I’d never heard this. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Tia
For me it would have to be Beauty of Annihilation by Elena Siegman. Not really a proper paranormal relation but it's the theme tune to the Call of Duty World at War Zombie mode. Basically fight off endless hordes of Nazi zombies, and the "music video" consists of all game play from those levels. Another one is Monster by Skillet whose lyrics kind of describe something paranormal happening to the singer

Reactions: Lynne