Do you have...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE ANY HOUSEPLANTS? DO YOU HAVE A GREEN THUMB OR ARE YOU A PLANT KILLER? HERBS IN A KITCHEN WINDOW? ORCHIDS? OR CAN YOU KILL AN AIR PLANT?

26047110_864125417091841_9171910208672695116_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: Paintman
I don’t have any good windows for plants. The front of my house has a covered porch. So plants don’t do well with me.

Last edited:
Used to. Shadow liked to destroy stuff. She must've thought they were indoor giant toys. Proud to say I never got mad at her.:)
Even after the hamburger episode.

I tried orchids, but that was during my Higgens faze (Magnum PI). Then learned he wasn't a Brit, but from Texas. And then l invented Greek salad and made croutons outta a nice rye with pumpernickel swirl... Where was I ? Oh, the salad had plants in it. Mostly meat & cheese but plants too !

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I tried orchids, but that was during my Higgens faze (Magnum PI). Then learned he wasn't a Brit, but from Texas. And then l invented Greek salad and made croutons outta a nice rye with pumpernickel swirl... Where was I ? Oh, the salad had plants in it. Mostly meat & cheese but plants too !
:pSquirrel

Gram said the key with plants is don't fiddle with them. I think she was right. Cept Shadow spent 18 years massacring plants, the taxidermy thing I won at a shooting contest, and the big leather sitting chair.
And I never got mad at her. Even after the hamburger episode.

Reactions: Lynne