Do you have a prayer request?

My best friend's mom is in her mid 80's, has gone from good health to terminal cancer and kidney shutdown in just a few weeks. My friend has been driving 3 hours to Idaho every weekend to be with her mom, then driving back late Sunday nights to be at the office Monday morning. Please pray for Carmelina and her devoted daughter, Lori. Thank you!

My best friend's mom is in her mid 80's, has gone from good health to terminal cancer and kidney shutdown in just a few weeks. My friend has been driving 3 hours to Idaho every weekend to be with her mom, then driving back late Sunday nights to be at the office Monday morning. Please pray for Carmelina and her devoted daughter, Lori. Thank you!
Praying for them both and may Lori have safe travels. God bless them all, amen.

Hello, I need prayers or some sort of intervention. I posted on June 1 about the distress I go through when my right eye twitches. When that happens I get bad/negative news or outcome of some sort. This tortures me.

Today it happened yet again. My right eye was twitching terribly all day and sure enough an outcome I was looking forward to came out to be quite negative. I HATE this! I want it to stop but it won't. I try to tell 'it' to go away or I'm not afraid of it. But it doesn't help. The twitching is vigorous and then the bad news arrives.

Thank you for reading :)

I could use a prayer to help me over my procrastination. I'm too old for this nonsense ! I know better ! I've even counselled students about this very problem ! What is wrong with me ?