Do you have a prayer request?

He'd had a head injury and was disoriented. He couldn't remember his address and they still let him go. I can't believe it. Now he is missing again.
Now, police knew he was in hospital with injury. Nobody could try to contact anyone to come and help him? Good grief. That is a ball drop for sure. They probably made sure they stuck the bill in his back pocket though. Unreal. Will be praying for sure. This is a terrible over look.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wolf, he needs to see a neurologist to be evaluated. There may be more going on than what you think. From a medical viewpoint, I have some concerns with it being a bit more than just withdrawal or giving up. You are describing symptoms that have me concerned for more going on there. Get a referral from his primary care doc and get a complete work up.
Debi you took the words out of my mouth. A full medical and psychological work up may give you some answers. You may be assuming it can’t be helped due to age. It’s possible stress, depression or a medical condition may be improved with doctors help. There may be help out there.

My daughter's caregiver is missing. He went out and left his phone behind. It's been over 48 hours and my daughter has no one to help her; she lives in OR. She called the police and they said that he had been in the hospital with a head injury; for some reason they discharged him when he couldn't say where he lived! Please pray for his safe return.
Oh wow that is terrible ! I don’t understand the lack of humanity anymore. I will pray for them both.

Praying for him, Garnet. The problem hospitals hit sometimes is if he knew his name and could pass an orientation test, then insisted he wanted to leave, they have to allow him to go. And those orientation tests are pretty simple. Any patient can leave a hospital by signing out AMA (against medical advice). I would hope they didn't just show him the door!

And I hope your daughter can find some help until he's found.

An update on my daughter's situation. She heard from the police that her caregiver was discharged with some kind of voucher for a homeless shelter. They assumed that he was homeless because of temporary amnesia. She is now trying to locate which shelter he was sent to. Friends have been helping her on and off, so she is not completely without help, thank God.

Apologies for keeping things on the low lately, I just haven't been in the mood to share anything with anyone anymore, but my dad went back to the hospital yesterday for the second time since the 9th of September. The first time he was in and out in four days. They ran a CT scan on him, and it was clean. I'm not sure of what else they did. The time he was released within a day and when I got him out, he had ZERO leg strength and they're still releasing him?

And on both occasions, not only has he been suffering from withdrawals from an anxiety med, but he's fallen a number of times and luckily, hasn't hit his head or seriously injured himself but it may be only a matter of time. And he ate today for the first time in four days, and it was news to me up until earlier this morning.

There's much more, but please keep him in your prayers.