Do you have a prayer request?

I am mostly housebound with multiple health issues, among them chronic and debilitating pain. So I know that it can be difficult to get out and about as much as I would wish to. And Selectric your words were kind and well meant.

Reactions: Selectric
I've been extremely weighed down for that last month; as in I can't fully engage with life. It's like there's this massive clog of negative emotion in my head and I don't know how to handle it. To clarify, it's not that I'm dealing with negative events or anything. I'm actually in a pretty good position right now but the weight remains.

I think it's because I'm in a time of transition in my life and I guess I just need clarity. I don't know, I feel fried.

Reactions: Lynne
I've been extremely weighed down for that last month; as in I can't fully engage with life. It's like there's this massive clog of negative emotion in my head and I don't know how to handle it. To clarify, it's not that I'm dealing with negative events or anything. I'm actually in a pretty good position right now but the weight remains.

I think it's because I'm in a time of transition in my life and I guess I just need clarity. I don't know, I feel fried.
May the weight be lifted and clarity of purpose be revealed to you.

North, it might be helpful to find someone to talk it out with...friend or professional. Don't let it go too long to where it takes you down. Sometimes just talking it out with someone can help clear the fog.

Believe me N_E i have been there myself. I can't speak for your situation, but knowing that weight that can bring you to your knees i understand. Talking to others about it can help...if they understand what you are going through. I always took a few moments, closed my eyes and tried to clear the weight out of my mind. I hope you find peace and rid yourself of that weight. It may take time, but only with belief in yourself and true support can you shed it for good. Positive thoughts and prayers to you N_E.

Praying for you now.

More prayers for my dad. He fell the other day and he's becoming increasingly forgetful. My siblings and I have had to repeat ourselves much more than just once. His house is a mess, and he has ZERO motivation. I'm no fool but he's just given up on life. We're at a loss, we're all stressed, and we don't have a single CLUE on how to proceed. I'm his Power of Attorney and I'm most likely going to have to do something I really don't wish to do and take drastic measures.

He owns this LD franchise and currently has four routes and sooner or later, I'm going to have to call a meeting between myself, the other three employees, the Regional and District Sales manager. He's going to be forced to relinquish his business and we're going to try to move him into a smaller home and adopt out two of his five dogs. I know he loves them to death, but they're really making a mess of things. They're having numerous accidents that I've been going over to clean up or it will just sit, and I can't always make it over there. He also hoards.

My mom has been gone for six years this Sunday and we all still miss her like you wouldn't believe. I hate what he's going through more than anything, and while she told me to keep an eye on him, I can't help but to feel like I have failed him. I should have stuck my foot up his butt about physical therapy last year, but he's so thick skulled, I honestly don't know what I can or could have done. I know this isn't really my fault, but I feel beaten and so does my brother.

But at this point in time, I’m still at a loss on what to do. I’m just not ready for this.