Do you have a prayer request?

I don't usually ask for help, but I need prayers of protection for my therapist and his health and myself.

I seriously don't know what to do anymore and am on the verge of crying again as if I haven't done enough of that already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually ask for help, but I need prayers of protection for my therapist and his health:
You will certainly be in my prayers. Have you tried contacting your local county social service? You may qualify for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually ask for help, but I need prayers of protection for my therapist and his health and myself.

I seriously don't know what to do anymore and am on the verge of crying again as if I haven't done enough of that already.
LostGirl, I have sent you a private message. We shall be praying for your highest good, health and wellbeing and include your therapist as well. May you be blessed with a brighter road ahead.

Last edited:
You will certainly be in my prayers. Have you tried contacting your local county social service? You may qualify for help.
I have not. I have no idea where to turn to. This is my first time living completely on my own too.

One for my dad. There are likely changes for his business going into effect possibly as soon as today that may not bode well for him and they’re secretive about it as per usual. And his blood pressure is up as a result.
May it be resolved for the highest good. Prayers are sent, Wolf.

Reactions: Lynne and Lone Wolf
One for my dad. There are likely changes for his business going into effect possibly as soon as today that may not bode well for him and they’re secretive about it as per usual. And his blood pressure is up as a result.
Praying over him

Reactions: Lone Wolf